Logan Destine

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Heading into Fall....







The waters are not safe....


Beware of "Shark Logan".









Logan happens to pretend to be a shark and eat people for a while now. When Michael found that Old Navy was going to have a "Shark" costume this year, we had to have one.
Bought as soon as they hit the store, we're set. Michael suggested Logan try it on. He loves running around the house telling us to, "Run away. I'm going to eat you!"








Logan was happy to help me make cookies from scratch today. He helped stir and place the spoonfuls onto the cookie sheet.
That evening for dessert, we had cookies. When Logan reached for cookie number 3, I said, "last one!". He looked at me, then to the container filled with our fresh baked cookies and said, "No, there are lots more!" Michael and I giggled.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home