Logan Destine

Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 2012

 I really love living in the area where I grew up.  I can take Logan & Mike to Parks and places I went to growing up.  Through the summer, Logan is attending a summer camp.  They do lots of field trips to park, beaches and even the Zoo.  Logan & I get to spend our Fridays together, so I try to plan something for the both of us.  We went to a park that I went to as a child for a picnic lunch.  Logan is sitting on a tree stump in Princess Park in N.Van that I sat on as a child and pretended it was a horse.  In fact there is probably the exact picture of me sitting on the same stump.  Ah, memories!
Our July started off to a rainy start.  One  weekend we did a fun art project.  We made a salt dough and pressed Logan's toy dinosaurs into the dough and baked it.
Once cooled, Logan painted his fossils.
He had fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home