Logan Destine

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Week Six Photo


OK this time we did forget to post Logan’s weekly photo. Why? Well, same old excuse, we were too busy with everything. On Friday night I went to the NFS Carbon wrap up party, to celebrate the Launch on our new Need For Speed Game that I worked on. I wasn’t planning on staying out too late. But to my surprise I won a door prize! A wine gift basket from Steamworks, it contains one bottle each of red and white, a bottle of Ice wine and port, with 2 wine glasses. Of course when I went to collect my prize, the announcer had a few kind words to say about me and let everyone know that I was a new father. He then asked where my wife was. I had answered in the microphone “Huuuummm …well she is at home with our son, Logan.” I then had to quickly explain to everyone that she did not feel like coming out tonight, but she insisted that I go without her. After chatting to a few friends I decided it was time to head home to help take care of Logan. Saturday was a bit of a write off….. as I was up till 4 am with Logan, so I slept until noon. Once I was awake Laura went to the craft fair and took some time out for herself. And when she returned, we took Logan out for a nice walk. Once we got back we where able to snap off a few photos. So here is Logan with his week six Photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home