Logan Destine

Friday, February 09, 2007

Logan's first restaurant

On Saturday, we were invited out for lunch by Grandpop & Linda. Logan's first restaurant was The White Spot. He did very well. Picked out what type of Pirate Pack he wanted.
I remember hearing my friends complain that they just get used to eating their meals cold. I thought I would try to be clever and had the waiter not ring in my meal until the others meals came to the table. It worked out very well. In true form, Mike ate his meal at his normal quick rate. As my burger approached, a sleeping Logan was handed off to Mike.

All in all, his first restaurant was a success.

1 Comments:

Blogger CAMacKinnon said...

Tyler is typically good in a restaurant... unless she's due for a nap/bedtime.

A waitress, at a White Spot, once thought it would be a good idea if she brought Tyler's food before ours. We thought it was a brilliant idea; we could help/watch Tyler eat, and then be hands free when our food arrived.

Wrong.

Tyler finished up, then wanted to leave/play. We had a tough time trying to eat and keep a 2 year old entertained.

I think what you did was the right thing to do. Stagger the parents' meals, and have the kid eat while either of them eat.

1:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home