Logan Destine

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Busted!

Logan had just had a bath and Michael was playing with Logan in his room as I was wrapping Birthday presents in the living room. I noticed it had gotten really quiet, so I went to investigate. I happened upon this scene. Michael using Logan's oversized duck as a pillow, asleep on the floor. Logan was probably infront of Michael when he layed his head down, "just to rest.". Logan must have crawled over or around his Dad and made his way to the laundy hamper that he routinely tips it over and pulls all the dirty clothes out. Then he opened the bottom drawer of this dresser and pulled out all the clean clothes that are too big yet for him. When the camera flash went off, Logan looked up - caught in the act. Michael woke as well - busted! I had to giggle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home